Welcome to the Visa® Prepaid Reloadable College Card
for CSU Students!
The Visa® Prepaid Reloadable College Card for CSU Students offers great student benefits:
- Offers convenient way to receive financial aid disbursements and/or funds from a variety of other sources including parents and employers.
- Provides a convenient method to pay for purchases. The card can be used anywhere Visa® debit is accepted, including online merchants.
- Controls spending. Students can only spend the amount available on the card, and can easily check the remaining value on their card through a variety of methods that may include: online, phone based IVR, Cliq® Mobile App or SMS text.* (*Carrier charges may apply.)
- Provides greater visibility into spending. Students can review purchase transactions through a variety of methods that may include: online, phone based IVR, Cliq® Mobile App or SMS text.
- Reduces the risks of carrying cash. Provides Visa® card consumer protections not available with cash. Unlike cash or checks, the Visa® Prepaid Reloadable College Card is protected by Visa’s Zero Liability rules and may be replaced if lost or stolen. - See our Usage Tips
Please sign up for Text and Email alerts by registering on the Cliq® website. Here you will have full access to many features including Card Activity, Online BillPay, Change PIN, Transfer Funds and many more.
As of September 1, 2016 the AllPoint® network will no longer be a part of Cliq’s Visa® Prepaid Debit Card surcharge-free ATM service.
AllPoint® will continue to be available to cardholders; however, standard ATM rates will apply. Cliq® cardholders will continue to have access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs
all over the United States by continuing to use our MoneyPass® ATMs. For more information, please call Customer Service at the number located on the back of your card.
If your card is lost or stolen, contact Cliq® toll-free Customer Service line at (866) 634-3044 immediately and we will deactivate your card and reissue you a new card. Your balance will automatically be transferred to the new card. You are not liable for unauthorized transactions on your card. Please review your Cardholder Agreement for details.
The USA PATRIOT Act is a Federal law requiring all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record personnel information that uniquely identifies each person who opens an account. You will be asked to provide your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. You may also be asked to provide documentation as evidence / proof of identification.